Thursday, September 30, 2010

Of bumpers, birds and balance

Well the weather changed and it is wonderful. This past week has been busy so I'll just give a brief update on what we have been up to.
Thurs 23rd: Forest bird work
Fri 24th: "bottoms" running
Sat 25th: Lake and water work
Sun 26th: West Side part and bird Launchers
Mon. 27th Home, Launcher, tracking
Tues. 28th:"Bottoms" running
Wed 29th: Lake, Lampblack trail, running and water work
Today: bird work
Tomorrow is bird work with Launchers out at Naces Run
Sat is NAVHDA training day.
We have been trying to do something every day including, "hold and Give" work. He is doing pretty well.
I am still not sleeping super well, going over stuff in my mind for his test.
I have decided to move his JH AKC Hunt test to the one in Dec that way Thom can come too.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great to me. All we have had this week was rain. It's making up for a dry summer in one week! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy and I agree weather has been so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete