Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 Days in a row...

In the water. Yesterday was beautiful and we got out to the lake. There were people in the swim area so we went to the feeder stream that was next to the Long term Hiking parking. It was about waist deep for me. Gunner did pretty well. We discovered that he does not like Cheetos in the water. But the birds do. And that when I ask him to jump off the bank into the deeper water...he will try to jump on me. Like a life raft. I was not going to get "all" wet. HaHaHa. He is getting braver about the swimming.
Then we went out again this morning early and there were no swimmers. So we went in the lake. He does like Hot Dogs in the water. So he did swim just a little more and he was amazed when I ducked under water and re-appeared right next to him. We saw some Triathletes getting ready for next weeks big race and then saw a couple of Triathletes this morning. Now my Swimming Gunner-man is napping. It is bird day tomorrow if it doesn't rain too hard after work.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!!! Gunner must be taking to the water now!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete