Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New week training continues...


It's raining...again. But we are just training anyway. As a smart person told me, we hunt and test in the rain. So we train in the rain. Gunner does not mind the rain and I guess I won't melt.

Going to register for Gunner's NA in Sept with the Buckeye Chapter. If we have one in Oct that gives me an option in case he does not do well. I fully expect him to do great but understand after racing in Triathlons sometimes it is just not your day. So it is good to have a 2nd option. We already went out for 15-20 minutes in the rain to work the "recall-heel-fetch" Our lovely across the street neighbor has a much bigger side yard then we do and he graciously lets me work Gunner there. Also no birds to distract my boy. I know some distraction are good but the pigeons and the Pheasants still tend to move his focus some. Getting better.

2 comments:

  1. It's raining here to for a change!! Have fun training today! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tired of all the rain.

    I am sure he will do just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete