Friday, August 27, 2010

At the top of his neck..yeah but

Gunner has a neck like a Giraffe. I put it up. He holds his head nice and high. Walking great. Then oops, it is down and we are pulling a little ahead. Stop, re-adjust, good for a little. Stop, re-adjust....rinse, repeat. Arrrgh! He is doing better but it took about 30 mins to go about 2 miles. I think we are going to walk more often during the day when we can. Like early morning, lunch and after dinner. And also do training. Do I have a life?? Well, I guess I can get up earlier. Going to do bird stuff later after I mow today. It is nice today, that is my positve though for the day. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work, I know it is frustrating in the beginning but things will all come together and it will be so worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure sounds like fun to us!! Great work! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete