Sunday, August 22, 2010

Starting My training today




I offically started training again.
Training plan and everything.
Gunner and I did the local 5K running race route.
Just to see how out of shape I am. Well, we had fun. I was slow and it was not very great but it is a first run in the books. Gunner wore his harness so he could pull on the running parts and walk at heel for the walking parts. He did great and even got to meet a bunch of children. They were good and approched only so far and then let Gunner come up to them. He even let them pet him. He is not super socialized but I am hoping that the running and biking will help with that as there are usually other people around.
We are doing bird work tomorrow. It was supposed to be today but the weather looks a bit iffy. I don't mind and Gunner doesn't either but the Hubby really doesn't want to mess around in the rain. Thom took a pic of us before our run. Man, I'm chubby. Working on that.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! We know you will keep up the good work!!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete