Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rain again?..really?

It is raining again. We have field work and biking on the schedule. So I guess we will go out into the field and work on recall and heel. Let Gunner run some and burn off some energy. Ya never know maybe he will scare up a bird. I will have to ride the bike on the trainer...ugh. But on the plus side I have about 30 hrs of biking recorded that I need to watch. My weigh is still up and I have to get it down, before my race and also because I hate being this heavy. Gunners weight is just fine.
It rained and then it stopped and then it rained some more. We stayed home and started building the new block wall for the edge of the fence. Did some recall in the yard. Also we did nail, ears and even got Gunners teeth brushed. He was actually pretty good about it. Just used my fingers at first the the little tooth brush. I cheated and had Thom hold him and told him it was a treat. I'm not sure he believed me. Tomorrow we do field work and maybe some swimming. It is still to wet to take Fred out. He doesn't fly that great when he is all wet, or he doesn't want to. If Gunner caught him it would not be the best for either of them.

6 comments:

  1. It is supposed to rain all weekend here. YuCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here too. I hope it doesn't rain as much as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gunner! We got sent over by Sagira!! Pleased to meet you. Come check out our blog too.

    Much Love,
    Woofs,
    Josie and Blues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gunner,

    Sagira told us about you so we thought we would come to say hi. We have had lots of rain too - but finally today was dry.

    Welcome to blogging.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Gunner!
    Yes. Sagira told us about your blog and i wanted to come and say hello!
    Rainy days are not funny, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just came from Sagira's blog!!! We are sick of rain also. Sometimes though it is fun to go out in the rain....although mom doesn't like it too much but she is old hehe!!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete