Friday, April 30, 2010

The injuries list...

Kind of like a bucket list. But it already happened and you do not want it.
Yesterday when getting ready to go out for our training Gunner, who is very helpful, helped me tie my shoes. By conking me right in the eye brow...now I have a 1/2 black eye. Then later we were down at the "girls" house and I was moving a picnic bench and stuck my finger on some wood. It hurts, not much to look at but it does hurt. The good news is that the big bruise from 2 weeks ago is almost gone. The bruise is from getting in the way of Gunner and Mollie playing...do we see a trend here. I think I need more insurance. LOL Today we are just going to the park and play. We are getting ready to go tomorrow to our training day. And we get to meet another Weim and her Dad there. Momma is very excited...Gunner, well he gets excited about just anything. Hopefully I won't have any injuries to report from tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch!! We know that list all too well!! Have fun today playing and be careful. Mom's not careful apparently because she's always banged up, bandaged up or on crutches. Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the ouchies aren't too bad. We are always tripping our Mom and she doesn't like that at all.

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did my best to keep my mom on her toes ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouchies! Seems like things always come in multiples. Hopefully you have them all out of the way now. :)

    ReplyDelete